Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evolution of Boxing Video Games 1987-2020! | NEW FIGHT NIGHT 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution of Boxing Video Games 1987-2020! | NEW FIGHT NIGHT 2020?

I know a lot of people here are OG's and appreciate a good boxing game, and I found this video uploaded yesterday.

πŸ‘‡ Which boxing game was your favourite? πŸ‘‡

Man, the video is fascinating and exciting. I didn't even notice how much I started to like the fights. Everything about martial arts in general. Not everything of course. I don't understand why you have to go to karate. But I won't judge anybody. At the moment I only have hobbies from martial arts and play games. For example, I play CS-GO and Sell csgo skins. It's very convenient. Not a cyber sport of course, but I do have some pocket money. Which is already good. I don't want to have to ask my parents for money all the time.
    Last edited by Clalser; 02-12-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Comment

My dad got me into the fighting sport from when I was young. I was practicing, mix-fight for 7 years, then I got a brain trauma, and my family and I decided that I have to quit practicing this sport. So I started to play fighting video games to compensate my lost, and the funniest thing is that the game in the video is the one that I was playing the most when I was little. Now I started to play it again to remind me of my childhood, but this time, I found on rivalcheats.com cheats that will help me to win easily that final boss.
        Last edited by Stewser; 04-08-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Wow. This video is really interesting. It reminds me of my favorite game called Rust. It is about survival and fights. I am still playing it and recently found an online encyclopedia about the game. A lot of players use it to become better. You can access it at totalrust.com. Since I started using it, I have found more players and made new friends. Also, I learned about the tactics and the equipment. I recommend the site to anyone playing Rust, and write me if you want to play with me. I will respond with pleasure.

Comment

Really cool video! I never had an NES, but I still remember seeing Mike Tyson's Punchout during the early days of YouTube, and thinking it was the coolest thing ever.

best free standing punching bag best outdoor punching bag best speed bag swivels best boxing shoes
            Last edited by Psyker; 04-20-2022, 03:17 AM.

Comment

2 boxing games I love:
              Creed: Rise to Glory
              Fight Night Champion

Comment

hipohaha me too

Comment

Rise to Glory the best for me

Comment

Good Job!
                    I liked the fighting gaming box.It was advised to me by my father to play this but i could not imagine how it will be prove enjoyable?Playing games and specially fighting games make a player mentally and physically active.If you want to be updated more about such games then you should visit https://wbnat.com/

Comment

You are so lazy, I can’t believe my eyes. I’m not against answering your questions, but at least make some research on your own, show some effort.

Comment

Some people enjoy fishing, some people enjoy hunting, well I love to play video games. I’m true gamer = D

Comment

I love Fight Night Champion

Comment

I also love 2 boxing games

Comment

My hobby is related with computer technologies, what is yours?

Comment

Working...
                              X