Search results

1. miguel1

NBA season so far........

You all sticking to those predictions of a Celtic banner?
  2. miguel1

R.I.P. Ezekiel Obando ("El Gordo Sabroso")

It is very sad to say that we lost Ezekiel Obando this weekend. He was the longtime boxing trainer here in Costa Rica and he will be greatly missed. I wanted to post an article I wrote about the man on TSS back in 2016, when he was first diagnosed with cancer. It serves as a nice memory of the...
  3. miguel1

Hopes for Vegas

I hope everyone is safe - especially to the crew of TSS and TBC nd to the boxng community at large - thoughts are with you in these troubled times.
  4. miguel1

Think You Know Boxing? Then Man Up and Take Our Hall of Fame Trivia Test

The common thread in this trivia test is that every person whose name appears has been named to the International Boxing Hall of Fame. There are 20 multiple-choice questions, each worth five points. A score of “60” or more is a passing grade. Achieve a score of “85” or higher, and move to the...
  5. miguel1

Best Wishes of Recovery to Ric Flair

Induced coma, things are not looking good. Perhaps the greatest of his genre.....
  6. miguel1

NFL 2017 Predictions

OK folks the NFL is gonna get started here in a bit. Is this another Tom Brady year? Im a Raider fan and Carr had an awesome year but I am gonna want to seem him do it again. Shame he got hurt last year any year this millenium that the Raiders are relevant is a good year. I know a certain...
  7. miguel1

Happy Birthday to our own KID BLAST

The big guy is celebrating another birthday today, make sure you stop by and give him your birthday wishes.
  8. miguel1

Reviving a Classic - Dino's 1000th Post

Here is one from the old forum. No one was gonna beat Radam there, lol but who is gonna get to 1000 posts here first? Hmmmm. Dino's classic post from the old forum. Dino da Vinci Crosses The 1,000-Post lineIt's funny how we envision ourselves in our mind's eye. Around the time we added the...
  9. miguel1

Robert Guerrero Retires

Here is the press release from publicist Mario Serrano. GILROY, CA (July 17, 2017) - After giving fans some of the most thrilling fights in boxing, which spanned over sixteen hard fought years, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero is announcing his retirement. "First, I want to thank God for allowing...
  10. miguel1

Gutierrez vs Alvarado Headline Friday L.A. Fight Club

Gutierrez vs Alvarado Headline Friday L.A. Fight Club - Oscar De La Hoya and his Golden Boy Promotions are in thier homebase of southern Californiafor a big doubleheader of fights that kicks of Friday, July 14th at the Belasco Theater. The main event of GBP's latest LA Fight Club offering seesn...
  11. miguel1

Welcome to THE FIGHT FORUM 2.0

Greetings to all the users of our FIGHT FORUM, both to the new members and to our long standing friends. Some of your bookmarks may direct you to the old version of THE FIGHT FORUM and that site will still be accessible and able to handle new posts, but we are beginning the transition over to...
  12. miguel1

Miguel "Micky" Roman Impresionante!

Miguel “Micky” Román ¡Impresionante! - Miguel “Micky” Román se convirtió en el nuevo campeón Internacional de peso ligero del Consejo Mundial de Boxeo (CMB) al derrotar por nocaut técnico al capitalino Nery “La Pantera” Saguilán al 1:10 del round 12, ante el alarido de la afición de su natal...
Back