Evolution of Boxing Video Games 1987-2020! | NEW FIGHT NIGHT 2020?

Man, the video is fascinating and exciting. I didn't even notice how much I started to like the fights. Everything about martial arts in general. Not everything of course. I don't understand why you have to go to karate. But I won't judge anybody. At the moment I only have hobbies from martial arts and play games. For example, I play CS-GO and Sell csgo skins. It's very convenient. Not a cyber sport of course, but I do have some pocket money. Which is already good. I don't want to have to ask my parents for money all the time.

Last edited:
My dad got me into the fighting sport from when I was young. I was practicing, mix-fight for 7 years, then I got a brain trauma, and my family and I decided that I have to quit practicing this sport. So I started to play fighting video games to compensate my lost, and the funniest thing is that the game in the video is the one that I was playing the most when I was little. Now I started to play it again to remind me of my childhood, but this time, I found on rivalcheats.com cheats that will help me to win easily that final boss.

Last edited:
Wow. This video is really interesting. It reminds me of my favorite game called Rust. It is about survival and fights. I am still playing it and recently found an online encyclopedia about the game. A lot of players use it to become better. You can access it at totalrust.com. Since I started using it, I have found more players and made new friends. Also, I learned about the tactics and the equipment. I recommend the site to anyone playing Rust, and write me if you want to play with me. I will respond with pleasure.

Good Job!
I liked the fighting gaming box.It was advised to me by my father to play this but i could not imagine how it will be prove enjoyable?Playing games and specially fighting games make a player mentally and physically active.If you want to be updated more about such games then you should visit https://wbnat.com/

Back