Miguel Flores "I Want The Rematch With Avalos"

ForumAdmin1

Administrator
Staff member
<video width="auto" height="auto" controls preload=""> <source src="http://cdn.ib.tv/boxingchannel/vid/mobile/miguel-flores-i-want-the-rematch-with-avalos.mp4"></video>

Miguel Flores "I Want The Rematch With Avalos" - The Premier Boxing Champions were in Alexandria, Louisiana on July 18th with their latest edition of "Toe To Toe Tuesdays."

The main event saw once-beaten prospect Miguel Flores looking to bounce back from the first defeat of his career as he took on veteran hard-hat Chris Avalos. Flores was able to drop Avalos in the third round and he felt he was on his way to a win when the fight unraveled in the fifth round. Flores emerged cut from one of the exchanges and the bout came to an unsatisfying conclusion by way of doctor's recommendation.

[h=2]Miguel Flores "I Want The Rematch With Avalos"[/h]
The Boxing Channel recently caught up with Miguel Flores in the aftermath of his match with Chris Avalos and a rematch is very much on the youngster from Texas' mind. Flores received three cuts and fifty stitches as a result of last Tuesday's fight but he is already planning to return to the gym and he has his sights set on a November return.

Miguel Flores "I Want The Rematch With Avalos" / Check out more boxing news and features at The Sweet Science, where the best boxing writers write.

Back