Best Wishes of Recovery to Ric Flair

From my friend Jeff Osborne's Facebook page, and Jeff would know.

RIC FLAIR UPDATE
1. Will be in hospital for minimum 3 more weeks.
2. Will be downgraded to "serious" condition by Sunday
3. Has external pacemaker now.
4. Kidney issues

NOT colon related as some people reported.

Flair in my opinion was the best character in wrestling ever. I met him once after a match in Philly. He hung out and talked with us for almost a half hour. What a good dude he was....didn't Big Time anyone.

Flair in my opinion was the best character in wrestling ever. I met him once after a match in Philly. He hung out and talked with us for almost a half hour. What a good dude he was....didn't Big Time anyone.

It is funny, my favorite as a kid was Dusty Rhodes, so I hated Flair, but longevity and everything, I think he is the greatest ever. He was a far better technical wrestler than Hogan. The first time he "fought" Hogan at MSG I was there lol!

The night we met Flair....we also met Rhodes. He was the biggest asshole of any of the wrestlers. What a friggin creep he was. I'll never forget that.

Ahhh that is funny, and Im not surprised. Ah but those 80s storylines around the Midnight Rider and Dusty trying to grab the NWA belt again where awesome.

Big baad Ric is back in the news these days. Now, here is some trivia to see if you all are staying on top of this - what does our man Ric have in common with Wilt the Stilit Chamberlain? LOL

Back